Have you ever stopped and wondered what the features of a real security shutter should be like?
With so many options available on the market it is a difficult decision to make when getting various quotations on security shutters.
When it comes to security, one should never only look at the quoted price and compromise, but also dig a little deeper and study the various options available.
Some companies use plastic and aluminium parts as part of their security gear, such as lock pins and rods connecting various shutter sections.
More than ever, security is a concern for homeowners. At the same time, you don’t want to lose the aesthetic appeal of your home. It’s commonplace to see burglar bars and security gates on most homes in South Africa, this is part of the reason ViewProtect’s security aluminium shutters “stand out” from the rest. Offering security, privacy and at no cost to the aesthetics of your home.
The adjustable louvre blades are reinforced with hardened steel pins running through the end caps of each louvre to ensure an extremely robust yet attractive alternative to steel gates and burglar bars and replaces the need for additional security on windows and doors.
We have spent a lot of time developing our superior Locking System on all ViewProtect security shutters and making sure that the quality, reliability and durability is in line with the high standards of ViewProtect.
These are our security features on our aluminium security shutters:
- The aluminium has been extruded from an ISO9001 accredited company
- The louvers are reinforced by steel rods
- The shutters are securely lock by means of a unique cylinder lock with 16.5mm stainless steel bolt securing into the bottom track and 11.5mm stainless steel bullet securing into the top track.
- The aluminium louver extrusion has a double core of aluminium running through it.
- Tension rods has been inserted within the shutter which runs through each louver and stile.
- All the gear is stainless steel.
- The hinges are designed so that the pins cannot be pushed out.
Do not compromise on your family’s safety and security when comparing security products such as shutters.
Do your homework and compare apples with apples, do not base your decision on price only!
Visit our website for more details and request an appointment to get your quotation.