Has it crossed your mind to upgrade your security system at home or at your business in 2020? If it has crossed your mind then this blog will help ensure that you make informed decisions. Unfortunately, the crime rate in South Africa keeps on increasing and that is a concern for all citizens. Not only is this a concern for South African citizens but also for tourists traveling to our beautiful country.
Choosing the correct security system can be daunting. Here are a few important elements that you should consider for your security system:
Wired or Wireless Security Systems
When looking for security systems this is one of the first things that you need to decide. Look at the benefits and shortfalls of installing either a wired or wireless system depending on your type of property and what will be most effective.
Number of Security Systems
Consider the number of security systems that you would need to install. This can be from security cameras to sensors and more. It is important to determine how many different security systems you will need that are going to be essential.
Types of Security Systems
The kind of property you have as well as your requirements will influence the number of products and services you will need. You can use a single system or a combination of several. Important security elements worth considering:
- CCTV systems
- Alarm Systems
- Burglar Bars
- Door and Window Sensors
- Access Control
After considering the different security elements you should be looking at we now would like to help you tick a few items off your list.
Either you have an existing security system you would like to upgrade/modernise or you would need to install a brand new system. We can help you either way.
Reasons how we can help you modernise your security system:
- A physical barrier is still the most secure security you can install. We are the leading clear burglar bar manufacturer in South Africa with exceptional products that are effective and trustworthy. Offering the best quality clear burglar bars is our priority to ensure our customers are safe and happy.
- Specially designed, our Armed Bars, are manufactured from LEXAN polycarbonate that is internationally known and a leader in their industry. Why is the Armed Bars the best? Integrated with 24/7 alarm protection they are the most secure clear burglar bars on the market. The Armed Bars use special Smart Bar technology specially designed to be integrated with any alarm monitoring system. A special add-on to the Armed Bars is a sensor that is attached to fixed glass panes attached to the window without burglar bars. This sensor is triggered at any time the fixed glass panes are removed during an attempted burglary.
- Our wide range of different security products offers the best protection. Here is a list of products we manufacture:
- Armed Bars – transparent burglar bars with an integrated alarm sensor. Each fitment will depend on your budget and requirements.
- ClearTrellis – Retractable Security Gates
- Trojan gate – Swinging Security Gates
- HotLock – Emergency Burglar Bars
- DIY – Safety Bars
- Cleaning Kit – cleaning of clear burglar bars
All our products are aesthetically pleasing making it modern. Not only are they easy on the eye, but our clear burglar bars and security gates are also integrated with our state of the art Smart Bar Technology. Combining the modern and pleasing look with the brand new technology increases the value of your property.
In addition to our security products, we can also provide you with expert advice on security systems depending on your property and requirements.
Take the leap and modernise your security system in 2020 with ViewProtect!
For any advice or information about our products click here.